Recycled FedEx Envelope
Tape or Gluestick
1. Reuse a FedEx envelope as your Valentine holder.
2. Cover it with festive scrapbook paper. The paper is larger than the envelope. I aligned it with the bottom edge of the envelope.
3. Tape along the edges.
4. Cut the paper that hangs over the top on an angle at the top of each side.
5. It should look like the flap of an envelope.
6. Tuck under and tape inside. I used a different paper on the back just for added interest.
7. Start to decorate. Put simple stickers on or embellish away.
Once you have collected all of your precious cards at school or home. Tuck them away in a magazine holder.
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to Money Saving Enthusiast via email.