Melanie Lockert on Hollywood, CA & Creative Bucket List Ideas
Prefer to listen elsewhere? Here’s the same episode on: Apple or Spotify!
Today’s Podcast Guest
I’m beyond happy to welcome Melanie Lockert to the Everyday Bucket List Podcast!
Melanie Lockert of the Mental Health and Wealth Website and Show
Melanie Lockert is the author of the book Dear Debt, podcast host of The Mental Health and Wealth Show, and is a full-time freelance writer. Her work covers personal finance, small business, mental health, and relationships and has appeared on Business Insider, VICE, Allure, and more. Melanie has an M.A. from New York University, is passionate about music, boxing, and mental health and lives in Los Angeles with her two cats, Miles and Thelonious.
What You’ll Learn
- What is so special about Hollywood, CA
- What there is to do in Hollywood right now, what you can do for a day along with things you can do for free
- Also, get a few creative ideas if you’re wondering, “Where can I go outside in Los Angeles?
- How she accomplished a few bucket list items while getting out of thousands of dollars of debt.
- Her approach to finding ways to relax during stressful times
- Her everyday bucket list favorites
Some of the resources below may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through a link, I would make a small commission. There isn’t any additional cost to you.
- Website MentalHealthandWealth.com
- The Mental Health and Wealth Show on iTunes (Apple Podcasts)
- Melanies’ Book Dear Debt: A Story About Breaking Up With Debt
- Twitter @MelanieLockert
- Instagram @MelanieLockert
- Mint – Make better financial decisions during these uncertain times
- Personal Capital – Get on track financially using this free tool
- Check out the cost per use in my hobbies to try post to determine if something is a good investment for you
Some of Melanies’s Everyday Favorites
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
Connect with Karen Cordaway
Join her bucket list community on Pinterest