There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
This is a podcast interview I did with the host over at The Maple Money Show out of Canada.
I talk with the host Tom Drake and spill the beans about my broader definition of bucket listing.
I also discuss:
- What a bucket list is and how I give it a re-brand to bring more joy to everyday life
- How I turned my grocery list into a bucket list
- How bucket listing isn’t just about when you die, it’s about when other people die
- Some of my rules for making decisions for concerts and how to impose a sense of urgency on your bucket list ideas
- The bucket list example I want to try, but the host thinks is exhausting
- The B.U.C.K.E.T. acronym from my bucket list book and explain each letter in detail
- My bucket list examples and the importance of storing them, how I psycho analyze the host and many laughs along the way.
If you’re looking for a good laugh, listen to us ramble and make up words while I share insights, take a listen to Fulfilling Your Everyday Bucket List with Karen Cordaway here now.