There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
Have you ever experienced a mental block went it came to making dinner?
Until recently, if you’d asked me about dinner ideas I would have said that never happened to me.
That’s a sign that you need to search the interwebs and get out of a rut.
And that will give you the magic bullet to blast through your meal time mental block.
But I was STUCK and I didn’t see how the world wide web was going to solve my dilemma.
I know the subject well. Meal planning that is. I have a multitude of cook books and I DVR many cooking shows throughout the week just to always have something new to try. I can rattle off several dishes to make out of one piece of protein easily. But this time around I got locked up. Nothing. My mind was blank. I was pretty much out of ideas.
So what the heck was going on here?
Luckily,one or two search terms on Pinterest did the trick for me. I discovered these tasty and oh-so-cheap dinner ideas. I’ve spotted what I think will be your most treasured recipes. Check them out below.
Cheap Dinner Ideas: How to Break Your Mental Meal Plan Block
1. Weekly Menu Plan [Yummy Healthy Easy]
2. Stuffed Peppers [Recipe.com]
3. Cheap Eats Week [The Craft Patch]
4. Twenty Healthy Dinner Recipes Under $3 [Better Homes and Gardens]
5. Top 20 from 2011 [Budget Bytes]
6. Cheap and Easy Recipes Ideas [WebMD]
7. Dinner on a Dime [Discount Queens]
8. Cheap & Easy Dinner Ideas [Fleur d’Elise]
9. 20 Healthy Dinner Recipes Under $3 [Better Homes and Gardens]
10. 20 Delicious and Cheap Dinners for Two [Lifehacks]
11. More than 75 Budget-Friendly Dinners [The Craft Patch]
12. 10 Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes [Mummy Deals]
13. 10 Inexpensive Recipes That Rock [Money Saving Enthusiast]
14. Soup, Stew, and Chili Recipes [Money Saving Enthusiast]
If you liked this post, let the world know on social media. Stomachs everywhere will be glad you did.