There’s that burning question you ask yourself. . .
When am I finally going to be organized?
In fact, the need to answer this question indicates that you’ve already pinpointed the problem.
Your question may now become a statement.
The statement is “I NEED to get organized.”
Charles F. Kettering was an American inventor, engineer, and business man who brought automobiles into the Age of Electricity. He once said:
A problem well stated is a problem half-solved.
Give yourself a little credit. You already stated the problem. Now you know what you need to do.
Get Inside the Mind of a Neat Freak and Get Organized
Here’s the scenario:
On the surface it seems like common sense. You have a home with too much stuff or items that just need a place to be. And because you aren’t a neat freak (or you don’t have time to be one), you’d like to think that you can at least find something when you are looking for it. You don’t have to hire a professional. The most cost-effective way is to do it yourself.
You know other people who do it and they make it seem like a piece of cake. In the past, you may have tried to go it alone and for some reason, it didn’t work. Doubt plagues your mind when you think about trying again but you’re back to square one. Square one= messy. Square one = overwhelmed. Now let’s admit, we didn’t exactly sign up for messy and overwhelmed. Did we? It’s not where we want to be.
Phew! It’s a good thing I gathered up some wonderful posts about organization. Aren’t I nice? Get inspired by looking at the posts. It may give you the BOOST you need to get going in the right direction. Take back the precious space in your home and restore your sanity.Here goes.
1. How to Clean the Refrigerator in Thirty Minutes [ I Am That Lady]
2. Closet Envy [Marcus Design]
3. Big Boy Room Finished [A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That]
4. 26 Modern Kitchen Decor Ideas Vintage Style [Decor for All]
5. Ironing Board on Wheels [Tips for Home]
6. How to Organize Product Manuals and Warranties [Home Talk]
7. 150 Brilliant Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home [DIY and Crafts]
8. Label Your Toiletries with Wool [ Apartment Therapy]
9. Cupcake Holder as a Coffee Bar [Fabulous Home Blog]
1o. Plastic Wrap Holder [Pinterest]
If you like this post, admit it on social media. Messes everywhere will do a happy dance! ; )
“I like your blog. I especially like this latest one on how you use your receipt on your fridge. Brilliant!”-Sylvia Martinez of SMartinez Media, former Editor-in-Chief at Latina Magazine