There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
At times I wrack my brain and scour the internet but that’s just how I am.
It shouldn’t have to be a headache though.
As a mom with a flexible work situation, I have ample time to do this.
It keeps me out of my recipe rut too.
If you don’t have time, get ideas from today’s post. Don’t miss it.
10 Inexpensive Recipes That Rock Including Cheap Dinner Ideas Too
I’ll confess. I like looking for recipes. However, the truth is most people don’t have the time to do this. They often lose out on discovering tasty and far from pricey finds because it seems hard to so on a regular basis. things don’t always go as planned, right?
There’s a quick fix for this dilemma. I’m going to be featuring awesome recipes that I come across every Monday on this website. Why not share the meal plan wealth, right? It’s my way of saying YOU ROCK for being a loyal enthusiast!
More specifically, here are the exact recipes I found:
1. Clean Out the Fridge Vegetable Soup [Food Doodles]
2. How to Make Homemade Bread [I Heart Nap Time]
3. Garlic Mashed Potatoes [OMG! I Love to Cook]
4. Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe [Lil Luna]
5. Salted Paleo Avocado Chicken Salad [Relishscd]
6. Chicken Yakisoba [Budeget Bytes]
7. Slow Cooker Holiday Meatloaf [Just Another Day in Paradise]
8. Turkey Breast with Creamed Collard Greens [The Chew]
10. Make Homemade Hummus [Thanksgiving Kings]
If you liked this post, share the meal plan wealth on social media. Bellies around the world will thank you. ; )
This post may include affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here