“fun in the sun” can be a
misnomer. Being outside in
sweltering temperatures isn’t
always a picnic. Not only can
the uncomfortable weather
make you irritable, high temperatures can be outright dangerous.
But who wants to be inside, prisoner to their air conditioner during the summer?
Not me. Instead of “fun in the sun”, I say choose “fun in the water”.
Don’t miss out on these fabulous water parks with pricing options for every
1. If you are planning to visit New England or live there, check out water parks in CT.
2. If you happen to be in PA, check out these parks.
3. Don’t mess with Texas when it comes to the heat but take a look at these water parks to stay cool.
4. No matter where you are in America be sure to find a favorite hot spot to cool off. Try out these parks in Georgia, the Carolinas, Wisconsin, and more.
5. If the heat is really too unbearable and you have to stay inside, check out these 5 indoor water parks in America by Budget Travel. If you happen to be in Ohio, Michigan, Washington, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin these can be great options for you.
If you found this information useful, you should share it with your friends. That’s a fair trade, right?