There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
Read my disclosure policy here.
A friend said it best:
Gifts are a token of our love, not a measure of it.
Now that the holiday season is upon us, you want to stretch every dollar to get something nice for those on your list.
Affording gifts can be a problem area for your budget.
You don’t have to overspend to get something nice.
To avoid that, I put together a list of frugal gifts so you don’t have to stress.
Here are some ideas to give a nice gift without breaking the bank.
1. Food Recipe Book
2. Chocolate Covered Popcorn with Movie Tickets
3. Baked Goods
4. Chocolate Covered Pretzels with Sprinkles
5. Biscotti with Tea or Coffee
6. Beer Tasting Kit- Buy individual Beer at Whole Foods, put in a Basket with Beer Mugs
7. Pot Holders (Dollar Store) with New Cooking Gadget (TJ Maxx)
8. Muffin Mix with Oven Mits
10.Thermos with Hot Chocolate
11. Home Made Trail Mix
12. Bottle of Wine
13. Basket of Cheeses with Cheese Grater
14. Brownie Mix Ingredients in a Jar
15. Leg Warmers
21. Photo Puzzle
22. Mug with a Picture on it
23. Special Photo on Mini Canvas with Easel
24. Photo/Graphic T-shirt
25. Photo Magnet Set
26. Mini Photo Scrapbook
27. Soft Bound Photo Book
28. SD cards
31. Craft Supply Kit
32. Fancy ipod, iphone case
34. Gift Card in a Picture Frame
35. Monogrammed cards (Michael’s Craft Store sells them for a $1)
36. Museum Membership
37. Gift Card Towards a Class
38. Items from School Christmas Fair
40. Fancy Office Supplies
41. Amazon Giftcard via Facebook
42. Social Media Shirt