There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
Red Paper (FREE-recycled from school)
Flower Embellisments ($1.00 at craft store)
Clothespins ($1.00 at Dollar Store)
1. Type and print out large numbers on the red paper. Print out enough for an Advent Calendar.
2. Fold an index card in half and cut. Stamp along the edges with the edge of the stamper and ink.
2. Cut the numbers out with the special shears. Then use the gluestick to glue them to the index card.
3. Paint the clothespins a festive color.
4. Once dry, glue the embellishments to the clothespins. You can also use buttons or any other cute piece you can adhere to the clothespin. You just don’t want it to be too heavy.
5. Once you finish making all of the numbers, clip them to the twine and hang.
The most important step is to enjoy the season. Don’t let anyone steal your joy or your wallet.;0)