There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
The benefits of saving on social media are EVIDENT.
1. There are deals galore.
2. You can search for savings.
3. You can socialize while pocketing cash.
Here are surprisingly cool tips to save money with social media:
1. Look for a mini-guide.
(Check one out here.)
2. Use Twitter as a search engine.
(Read 10 Outstanding Tips that were featured on the BankRate.com Newsletter.)
3. Start pinning money that you save.
4. Use Pinterest boards to bring in bank.
5. Follow ibotta on Twitter or Facebook.
Do you know of any other ways to save money with social media, let me know in the comments below.