There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
This post serves as a mini-guide to some of the best information about saving money on social media platforms.
Each section offers links to my favorites posts that will help you save money while being social.
I even included some of my favorite personal finance Facebook pages that share a wealth of information about money topics.
Are you ready to keep more cash in your wallet?
Ignite social media savings here:
Each section has the social media platform listed in bold with my favorite links below.
(coupons, free stuff, gas, tips, advice, better investing)
(tweet search, 25 Accounts that will save you money, hashtags, airlines, discounts)
(bots,money saving hashtags and profiles)
(The best coupons, deals and discounts in real time)
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Facebook [Tip Hero]
- Save Money with Local Facebook Friends [Ashley Jacobs]
- Facebook Brides Go Online to Save Cash [News.com]
(deals, print coupons)
- 10 Ways Pinterest Can Help You Save Money [Kiplinger]
- Pin Money: How Pinterest Helps You Spend Less and Enjoy More [Daily Finance]
- 5 Ways to Save Money with Pinterest [Emeals]
Instagram (app used like social media)
- ImpulseSave with Instagram [Impulsave]
- Instagram Photos for Tag Save Money [Statigram]
- Save Money on Instagram [OnInstagram.com]
- How to Find Deals and Save Money with Reddit [mlive.com]
Would you like to add a resource to this guide? Tweet me with social media post or send it through my contact form.