This is a podcast interview I did with the host over at The Stacking Benjamins Show.
I sit down in a beanbag chair while giving the low-down on how I believe people should realistically approach their bucket list to actually accomplish the items on the list.
I also discuss:
- Why you should have a list of goals in the first place
- How to go about bucket listing the right way
- The B.U.C.K.E.T. acronym from my bucket list book and explain each letter in detail
- The real reason why you should write down these personal goals
- Bucket list examples and sprinkle in some humor along the way
- The one thing I did that almost stopped me in my tracks while 60 feet in the air
If you need a good laugh and want to hear about some of my crazy adventures, my segment starts at the 24:32 timestamp of this show, though you’re welcome to hear all of the great information at the beginning as well. Take a listen to The Real Importance of a Bucket List with Karen Cordaway here.