There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
Did you lose track of time?
It might be too late to book a fancy restaurant .
You can also forget about ordering something online.
You may be able to run to the nearest store to quickly put together some of the ideas below for your sweetheart and your family.
Whether you always wait until the last minute to get something for Valentine’s Day or you just straight up forgot that it’s tomorrow, you still have time to come up with a thoughtful gift or two.
So if you need to express your admiration in a hurry, check out these awesome finds that I nicely put together for you here.
What would you do without me?
Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas to the Rescue
1. 25 Lovely Valentine Crafts [Red Ted Art]
2. Handprint Heart Valentine Craft [Learn Create Love]
3. Cool Valentine Pin here. [Pinterest]
4. Kids: 10 Super Easy Last Minute Valentine Crafts [Extraordinary Mommy]
5. Yet Another Great Find [Pinterest]
6. Blow My Heart Up Valentine Craft [Smart School House]
7. Might as Well Be Nerds Together [Capitol B]
8. Valentine’s Day Extravaganza [Sew Cari]
9. Another Free Printable Valentine [My 3 Monsters]
10. Valentine’s Day Ideas: 10 Unique Ideas that Rock [Money Saving Enthusiast]
For more exciting last minute ideas, you should mozy on over to my Pinterest board devoted to Valentine’s Day Ideas.
“I like your blog. I especially like this latest one on how you use your receipt on your fridge. Brilliant!”-Sylvia Martinez of SMartinez Media, former Editor-in-Chief at Latina Magazine