You may think it’s hard to even have time to look for new recipes or gifts, but don’t get too discouraged. . .
Trying to do too much may be the CULPRIT.
There are popular recipes and Valentine’s Day ideas waiting here for you. If you ignore them, you can miss out on some festive fun.
How to Turn Your Inbox Into A Recipe Box in Minutes
I’m a little addicted to finding delicious recipes online. However, most people don’t have time to do this on a regular basis. They lose out on discovering tasty finds because it seems impossible to keep up with. Everything sounds good in theory, right?
There’s a simple fix for this issue. I’m going to be featuring awesome recipes that I come across every Monday on this website. Why not share the meal plan wealth, right? It’s my way of saying thanks for being a loyal enthusiast! I even sprinkled in some cute Valentine’s Day ideas just for fun.
More specifically, here are the exact recipes and all things Valentine’s Day-related that ROCK:
1. DIY Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix [Seeded at The Table]
2. How to Make a Heart-shaped Cake [Welk.nl] This is in German but the pictures explain everything. : )
3. Valentine Pretzel Buttons [G Rated]
4. Red Velvet Cheesecake Bites [The Novice Chef]
5. Over 50 Great Valentine’s Day Ideas [How Does She]
6. Valentine’s Party Favors [Event Up]
7. Heart Cinnamon Rolls [Cake & Allie]
8. Hoo Loves You [Free Preschool Crafts]
9. Valentine’s Day Paint Chip Bookmarks [Pinterest]
10. On a Roll Scroll [Spoonful]
Last but not least, 50 Cheap Date Ideas [Six Sisters’ Stuff]
If you made it this far, you may also like Valentine’s gift ideas for the beer enthusiast , Make a basket full of inexpensive items for yoga enthusiasts (mat, pants & shirts) or sometimes you can’t put your finger on what you want until someone shows it to you.
1. If you LOVED this post, take a minute and share it. Cupid will thank you.
2. Leave a comment with a cool Valentine’s Day idea below. Don’t be shy.