There might be affiliate links in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. Read my disclosure policy here.
Need extra cash or a little pocket money?
What is stopping you?
In today’s economy, self-employment continues to be an important source of jobs in the U.S. According the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, 15.3 million individuals were self-employed in 2009.
You don’t have to own a business to work for yourself. Many people make an income from performing day-to-day business tasks. There are many websites looking for virtual assistants, designers, freelancers, and more.
Here are 10 tips to turn your know-how, skills, and experience into pocket money or a cash flowing side hustle.
1. Turn skills into cash.
Make a list of skills you have that you can market.
(You may be more talented than you think.)
2. Focus on big wins.
Try to make the most money possible for your time. Brainstorm what jobs can get you the most money for your time.
(Is frugality for the birds?)
3. Read a Kindle book of 101 ways to make extra money in your spare time.
4. Find odd jobs and random tasks to do for people in your area.
5. Try data entry, graphics, writing, or other positions.
6. Become a freelancer.
7. Find work as a skilled contractor.
8. Get artsy.
9. Look for jobs on Twitter.
10. Find something you love to do that is in demand.
Now I’m passing it to you.
Do you know of any tips to make extra money?