Create a Bucket List of Fun Things to Do in Alexandria, VA With Crystal Hammond
Find fun things to do in Alexandria, VA. Whether you’re wondering what there is to do in Alexandria, VA today or you’re hoping to plot out a vacation soon, listen to a wide array of activities to check out such as biking around to see monuments, visiting restaurants or hearing live music. Also, learn about a few Alexandria, Virginia restaurants and hotel recommendations from a local.
If you want to receive more Everyday Bucket List Podcast episodes, get access to them regularly through your device. They’re sent your way as soon as they’re published. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher today!
Some of the resources below have affiliate links. If you purchase something through a link, I would make a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Today’s Podcast Guest
I’m excited to welcome Crystal Hammond to the Everyday Bucket List Podcast!
Crystal Hammond of SewSoFab.com and SophisciatedSpender.com
Crystal Hammond hasn’t bought clothes in years and it’s her goal to teach as many people as possible her sewing tips, tricks and shortcuts. Born and raised on the south side of Chicago, Crystal was inspired by the clothes her mother made growing up. After struggling to find clothes that fit her properly, she decided to reignite her own interest in sewing and wants to help others turn piles of fabric into something cool.
- Instagram: @SewSoFab
- Twitter: @SophisicatedSpender
What You’ll Learn
- Is Alexandria, VA worth visiting?
- What Alexandria, VA is known for
- How do I spend a day in Alexandria? Or, multiple days?! Get a variety of ideas from a local that’s out and about regularly.
- Find many things to do outside in Alexandria, VA such as biking, walking, site seeing, cookies crawls, eating at restaurants, visiting farmer’s markets and much more.
Resources for Creating a Bucket List of Fun Things to Do in Alexandria, VA
- LaPorta’s Restaurant in Old Town Alexandria
- Whiskey & Oyster Restaurant
- Jeni’s Ice Cream in Old Town Alexandria
- Looking for hotels in Alexandria, VA? Whether you’d like a certain hotel chain such as The Westin (she mentioned the one near the Federal Court House), “fancy pants” ones like The Alexandrian and Hotel Indigo or a Holiday Inn, take a look here.
Some of Crystal’s Everyday Favorites
She also discusses creative things to do at home like sewing. If you’re gearing up for your summer bucket list with friends or family, Alexandria, VA can be the perfect place to visit. Also, if you’re inspired by Crystal and just want a new hobby, ask yourself:
- What are good hobbies for a woman? Any really, but I rounded up some favorites.
- You don’t want to be a woman or man with no hobbies, find videos and learn how to dance, workout better or study your heritage.
Connect with Karen on Twitter
- Is Atlanta worth visiting? Find out.
- Don’t go on Reddit. Find the best travel credit cards & more here.
- Dallas, Texas: Discover Things to Do for Fun, Hotels and a Bucket List Breakthrough
- Get all the details on Hawaii Oahu Island